When it comes to outdoor cooking and BBQ grills, Char-Broil leads the way.
True American gourmet starts and ends with the grill, and whether you’re interested in one of the charcoal grills, electric grills, fryers, or a performance series propane gas grill, Char-Broil has the solutions for you to create the perfect patio bistro setting.
TOP Char-Broil Grills Overview!
Char-Broil outdoor grills are the key ingredient to any successful cookout.
From traditional BBQ to gourmet cuisine, the only limiting factor is the number of burners. Each unique model offers various accessories, perfect for grilling any time of day, for any meal.
Home improvement should start in the backyard, and Char-Broil is here to help.
1. Char-Broil Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not...
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side...
This classic stainless steel grill is a perfect addition for any backyard.
Set at a reasonable price, this 4 burner grill won’t set you back too much but will provide all the basic features of a quality Char-Broil grill.
The stylish stainless steel finish is durable and easily cleaned.
Complete with electric ignition, the 10,000 BTU side burner will be able to assist with preparing multiple items at once.
- Stainless steel finish and burners
- Electric ignition
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain coated grease pan
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates
2. Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill
- The Big Easy Smoker Roaster & Grill lets you smoke, roast and grill -...
- TRU-Infrared technology cooks food evenly and juicy with no flare-ups
- Holds up to 25 lbs for roasting and has 180 square inches of cooking...
Easy to assemble, easy to clean, and easy to use, The Big Easy Tru-Infrared Smoker, Roaster, & Grill is your mid price range 3 in 1 solution.
Perfect for thanksgiving turkey or pork chops, Char-Broil TRU-Infrared technology helps give you that smoky flavor without the flare-ups and uneven conditions.
A basket inside of the smoker allows for easy cooking of different types of cuts of meats, up to 25 lbs even, and the impressive temperature control allows for a range of 9,000 to 18,000 BTU’s.
- Smoker, roaster, and grill
- TRU-Infrared to minimize flare-ups and cook thoroughly
- Basket for evenly cooking cuts of meat
- Temperature control from 9,000 to 18,000 BTU’s
- 25 lbs roasting capacity
3. Char-Broil Performance 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron...
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a...
When it comes to a high-quality 2-burner cabinet grill, look no further. Perfect for small patios and tight spaces, this Char-Broil Performance model has all the bells and whistles of its bigger, 4 burner brothers.
Quality can come in small packages, and this Char-Broil Performance cabinet grill is no exception. Boasting an electronic ignition, the 300 square inches of porcelain-coated cast-iron grates will be able to handle just about anything you need.
The side shelves also fold as a bonus, allowing for even more versatility when it comes to the storage if that’s what you’re looking for.
- 24,000 BTU gas grill
- Economic 2 burners, with folding side shelves
- 300 square inches of porcelain coated cast iron grates
- Electronic ignition
- Cabinet for storing propane tank and grilling accessories
4. Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat...
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
This TRU-Infrared 3-Burner cart style gas grill is everything a small family could need.
Easily and quickly assembled, this Char-Broil Performance grill comes complete with side burner in a primarily stainless steel finish.
With over 450 square inches of cooking space, the movable warming rack provides an excellent amount of space to prepare whatever you’d like.
Even heat control and porcelain-coated grates with TRU-Infrared technology make this high-quality model a must.
- Stainless steel finish
- TRU-Infrared to minimize flare-ups and cook thoroughly
- Porcelain coated grates with side burner
- Electronic ignition
- Movable warming rack over 450 square inches of grill
5. Char-Broil Classic 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill and Side Burner
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or...
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
When it comes to liquid propane gas grills, the Char-Broil Classic 2 Burner w/ Side Burner is an excellent option.
Affordable, this grill with 280 square inches of cooking space is a great value.
A porcelain-coated lid makes this highly durable for all weather conditions, and the stainless steel burners only add to the durability.
This BBQ isn’t quite as simple as some of the previous to assemble, as some users have reported assembly times of over a few hours, but the end result is of the highest quality.
280 square inches of cooking space, with a side burner, should be plenty for any cooking endeavour you want to tackle.
- Stainless steel burners and porcelain-coated grates
- 12′ x 13′ side shelves with an 8,000 BTU burner
- Porcelain-coated, steel lid
- 280 square inches of cooking space
- Liquid propane gas grill
6. Char-Broil Grill2Go Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and...
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
If you’re looking for the perfect portable grilling experience, then look no further than the Char-Broil Grill2Go Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill.
Built with a durable aluminium firebox, this portable grill is made to resist impacts and boasts incredible strength. With 200 square inches of cooking space, you’re most; likely not going to need anymore.
The stainless steel grates provide more than enough room for anything you might be cooking on the road. TRU-Infrared technology helps to minimize the flare-ups and provide an even cooking experience.
- Ruggedly durable aluminium firebox
- TRU-Infrared to minimize flare-ups and cook thoroughly
- 200 square inch cooking space
- Strong frame and handles
7. Char-Broil Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 240 Square inch cooking area and built to travel
- Sturdy legs for stability on a Table or the ground, carrying handles...
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge, painted porcelain body
Small and versatile, this portable Liquid Propane gas grill is tough.
Made with high-quality parts and assembled with travel in mind, this portable gas grill is easily assembled and perfect for either the balcony patio in your apartment or on whatever adventure you find yourself on next.
With 240 square inches of cooking space, don’t let the small size deceive you — this grill is perfect for small families and everyday cooking.
Highly reviewed, this particular model constantly receives praise for how evenly it cooks as well as it’s durability.
- Rugged frame built for travelling
- Temperature gauge mounted on lid
- 240 square inches of cooking space
- Small and versatile
- Easy to assemble
8. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main Burner BTUs 32,000 , 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way...
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
This burner gas grill is the Char-Broil Classic. With 32,000 BTU’s, the main burner can handle just about anything.
405 square inches of cooking space not only provide enough room for the main course but also perhaps some appetizers as well, this Liquid Propane gas grill is efficient when it comes to preparing multiple items at once.
The warming rack above is standard swing-away and porcelain-coated as well, providing even more room for anything you might need.
Two metal side shelves provide the always desired storage and prep space, leaving this classic grill a must for any serious BBQ enthusiast.
This model doesn’t have any of the fancy buttons or gadgets, but the quality doesn’t suffer.
- 32,000 BTU main burner under porcelain-coated grates
- 405 square inches of cooking space, as well as a porcelain-coated swing-away warming rack
- Stainless steel burners
- 12′ x 13′ side shelves for prep space
- Solid assembly
Requirements When Looking for Char-Broil Grills!
When it comes to purchasing a grill, it’s important to know what your requirements are.
Depending on your circumstances and what you plan to use it for, it may mean you should get the grill with the griddle accessory!
So let’s look at the following questions to help understand what grill might be best for you.
It can be very expensive to purchase multiple items that can all be accomplished by one piece of machinery.
If you have ever had the desire to call some friends over and put on the game, leave a nice piece of meat in the smoker for hours, then you might want to consider a multiple solution product.
Thankfully Char-Broil has such solutions and compared to other brands, you aren’t giving up any quality. Many times if you get a smoker/grill, both parts are sub-optimal.
This is not the case with Char-Broil. You’ll be more than happy with any multifunction item you purpose and I highly recommend that if you have even thought about doing more than just grilling, that you consider these options.
- Is this for your backyard?
- Is this for your apartment patio?
- Is this something you’d like to take with you on vacation?
Sometimes portable doesn’t necessarily mean that you should buy it just because you like to travel.
If you are in a living situation where space is tight, Char-Broil offers high quality portable Char-Broil gas grills that you may even want to consider permanent.
Perfect for the patio on your apartment or taking to the river on your next summer outing, a portable solution is possibly the way to go.
Portable solutions don’t typically have the precise heat control as the larger counterparts, but Char-Broil takes pride in its engineering to provide the most control possible for an enjoyable, even cooking experience.
- How would you like to cook the food?
- Where will the grill be placed?
When it comes to the fuel used for an outdoor grill, there are three options. Charcoal, propane, and natural gas.
Charcoal is what a lot of people think about when they think of classic cookouts, but not only do you have to purchase it every time, it’s not as precise a cooking experience as it’s competitors.
Propane is the standard when it comes to having a precise, controlled, cooking experience, and Char-Broil offers propane grills.
If, however, you are planning to have this grill in your back yard and you have a hook up for natural gas, then by all means — go ahead and use that. Propane is more expensive and you have to refill it, however, there are some advantages. Propane cooks at a higher BTU than natural gas, but a large part of the difference between the two is dependent on the equipment you’re using.
I personally think that the difference between them is so minor that it really just comes down to preference.
I have my BBQ hooked up to natural gas and I have no complaints.
Whether it’s cooking an appetizer at low heat, or slow cooking a hunk of meat, I’ve seen no significant differences. BBQ is an art, and the fuel is an important factor just as much as the performance series grill you purchase.
There’s no piece of patio furniture that makes outdoor living more satisfying than a nice bbq — that and a nice fire pit. No piece of technology in today’s wi-fi bombarded life brings family and friends together more than a BBQ.
Some appetizers cooling on the tabletop while everyone plays some yard games is what having a BBQ is all about.
What Kind of Food do You Like to Cook on Your Grill?
There’s no wrong answer when it comes to what you like to cook on the grill, and I can’t even think of a time I’ve had something I didn’t like if you just add a little BBQ sauce.
It’s the true American past time, cooking, and my personal favourite it vegetables cooked over the open fire.
A traditional vegetable that many cook on the grill is zucchini. I love a good grilled zucchini with maybe some grilled eggplant as well. Another vegetable you can’t go wrong with is an onion.
A staple in many burgers, grilled onions are delightful. You can grill tomatoes, asparagus, pretty much any vegetable you’d like.
When it comes to the heart of BBQ, there’s only one word that fits. Meat. Without meat, the grill wouldn’t be nearly as popular as it is.
There are competitions all over the world to determine who has the best meat.
From pulled pork to smoked, to chicken, to steak, to veal, to lamb, to the many kinds of beef — flank steak, top loin, porterhouse, T-bone, tenderloin — there are so many different types of meat and variations of how to cook them and prepare them that the possibilities are really endless.
There are competitions nationwide, in every town, every county, every state, and they all boast the best of the best.
Starting with a simple vegetable and perfecting that, and then moving on to a piece of meat, it’s all a process of iterating and improving the newly created family recipes that you may one down pass down to the younger generation.
And it all started right here, with choosing the perfect grill. You’re on the right track, and pretty soon you’re going to be the talk of the neighbourhood.
Everyone’s going to look to you when it’s Saturday afternoon and they’re firing up the grill, and you’re going to deliver more than just a perfectly cooked tenderloin that you’ve been perfecting for months.
So I hope you take a look at each of these quality options that I’ve laid out for you today, and you really can’t go wrong with any of the choices.
You may even find yourself getting a grill with a high number of burners, and then getting a portable one as well.
Nobody has ever regretted purchasing a grill, and I know you won’t either.
Don’t just have a smart home, make smart decisions for your backyard and for the people around you who will pretty soon be enjoying more than just microwavable meals.
Treat them, treat yourself and see how your life may change.